- Toilet blocks
- Hot electric showers (50p coins only)
- Hot water wash basins
- Water stand pipes on every hedge
- Washing up sinks
- Shaving points
- Hair dryer points (we do not supply hair dryers)
- Wet Suit sink facilities
- 4 Dog friendly fields
- No dogs allowed field.
- Limited number of electric hookups (let by the season)
- Chemical disposal point
- Toilet tents welcomed at no extra charge
Food and Drink
The campsite shop stocks basic essentials eggs, milk, bacon and butter etc.
St Davids is a 20 minute walk away by public footpath across the farm. Here you can find a butchers, delicatessen and wine shop, green grocers and a supermarket.
The following services are offered for a small fee:
- Leisure battery charging service – from £2.00 (please bring your own battery charger)
- Mobile phone charging service – £1.00
- Laptop charging service – £2
- Freezer pack service – 20p per freeze (£1 deposit) – we regret that we cannot freeze campers own packs